Greetings from Fifth Avenue…
= LINES AND PAIRINGS
Extras: Letang, Engelland
Goalies: Fleury, Zatkoff
- Engelland took rushes with the fourth line, but the Penguins practiced with only 11 forwards. Glass and Adams moved from the fourth to third line because Kobasew moved from the third to second.
= INJURIES UPDATES
- D Kris Letang (lower-body injury, undisclosed) is on the ice. This marks his second practice since he was injured Sept. 27. Coach Dan Bylsma said Saturday there was no set date for Letang’s return, but also noted he wanted to see if Letang could avoid a setback and practice Monday.
- LW/RW Beau Bennett did not practice. He played 6:05 in a victory at Tampa Bay on Saturday. He was on the ice for only four shifts over the final two periods of that win, and for just 54 seconds in the third period.
Bennett had spent the first five games as the second-line right winger. Chuck Kobasew, a right-handed shot, filled that slot on Monday.
- RW James Neal (upper body, undisclosed) did not practice. He has not practiced since he played 3 minutes and 49 seconds in a victory over New Jersey at home on Oct. 12. He is out indefinitely.
- LW Matt D’Agostini (lower body, undisclosed) did not practice. Bylsma has said he could return to practice Wednesday or Friday.
- D’Agostini and G Tomas Vokoun (blood clot) are on the long-term injury list.
= THE READ
- Josh Yohe with a tear-jerker on Craig Adams’ using his power for some very, very good: http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/4874560-74/tracy-adams-tim#axzz2hiD0ankY
= HEAR HERE
TV/Radio appearances for Tuesday:
ROSSI – Penguins Live with Steve Kolbe (4:20 p.m., http://sportstalk.triblive.com)
Be EXCELLENT to each other,