On location: Steelers 24, Bengals 17

CINCINNATI – Looking ahead to kickoff …

Game: Steelers (6-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (6-2)

Time: 1:02 p.m.

Site: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati

TV, radio: CBS, WDVE-FM, ESPN Radio 970

Weather: 62 degrees, cloudy, windy

Here is the official live summary, and here are news updates on our Steelers page. Feel free, as always, to use this as a discussion forum. I will chime in from the stadium.

Comments

1. Dave G in Mason, OH says:

PG poll today:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Do you think there will be a 2011 NFL season?

o Yes
    o I’m not sure
    o No
    o No strong opinion
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I’m not a rocket scientist, but I’m pretty sure the NFL season is already underway…

2. Dave G in Mason, OH says:

Ben Roethlisberger blamed the wind for one of his poorer second half performances earlier this year. He said he should have adjusted his throws to compensate.

Very windy day expected here in Cincinnati today, so Ben should get a chance to prove he can make those adjustments,,,

Sounds like a lot of wind to me

4. Catfish293 says:

Dave G – This rivalry is personal for me, lived in Lebanon for 5 years, I am back in Pittsburgh now, I miss Skyline Chili and Montgomery Inn, but that’s it.

5. JD says:

Skyline good.

6. Leefoo says:

before you dismiss a rookie QB, remember when Ben was a rookie.

nuff said.

7. Jay says:

Finally a couple of turnovers from the defense. Maybe the Ravens will pull another road no-show like they did against the Titans and the Jaguars. Not likely, but you never know in the NFL.

They play the Bengals next week, and they have given the Ravens a lot of trouble the last few years, and the Bengals are improved.

8. Officer Mancuso says:

Drew71 I’m happy to be reading your posts in detail.

9. Dave G in Mason, OH says:

Catfish-

I’ll happily trade you the Skyline and Montgomery Inn for Primanti Brothers and Quaker Steak and Lube.

Actually, I’m moving back to Beaver County by the end of the year. I’ll be happy to get out of this area. Waiting for my home loan approval…

10. Dave G in Mason, OH says:

I’ll even throw in Krogers for Giant Eagle…

Officer! You’re under arrest

12. LikeaBugonaRug says:

That was awfully nice of the Ravens to comply today. The parts that I watched, they just didn’t seem to show the fire they had last week. Same as they looked against Tennessee earlier in the season. But, I’m not going to argue or complain.

Quaker Steak & Lube hot wings rock!