Comments

While it’s not what I want, I expect a whupping.

There’s another game that intrigues me.

UCF @ Ohio State

Sure, the bucks should wear them down and end up winning by 20+.

But something tells me that UCF, a better-than-generally-known squad, should be able to hang with them for a coupla quarters.

2. LuckyNKentucky says:

Dissing my Buckeyes, eh Drew? You said what I thought, too.

3. Chuck Snow says:

Fellows, lots of tickets to the Buckeyes available this morning..If it wasn’t raining I would go…

4. LuckyNKentucky says:

Only a 350 mile drive for me. I’ll meet you and Drew there, Chuck. Seriously, I’ve been a fan since I was a kid and never been to a game in Columbus. Been to all kinds of college games, but never there. I’ll put it on the bucket list.

Luck – Really just complimenting UCF. I think OSU eventually will wear em down.

Chuck – Go! It’s just rain. You won’t melt.

Only my wife melts from water.

I’m a UVA grad, but have never folowed the football program much. They have some good longstanding rivalries with UNC, VTech and Maryland, but with a few exceptions, have not been a national or even regional power for the most part. But an interesting tidbit I picked up in looking at Wiki is that when they ended up hiring AL Groh in 2000, they had interviewed only 2 other guys, one of whom was Jerry Sandusky. George Welsh, Groh’s predecessor and most successful UVA coach, was a longtime Paterno assistant.

7. John Lease says:

We don’t know the G-D words…

8. JaxBuc says:

As a UCF grad and father of a current UCF student, I might actually be able to forget last night’s debacle at PNC park if my Knights could squeak by those OSU Buckeyes.

9. LuckyNKentucky says:

Jax,

I think you’re going to have to languish some more. It’s 31-10 now. Not boasting, believe me they will lose some games this year, especially in the Big 10 and UCF will win more than they’ll lose.

10. Frankie says:

We are Penn State. We are losers………Go Buckeyes……

11. Dejan Kovacevic says:

DK: Wow, what a horrible way to lose. Offense and defense both did plenty well enough. But missing FIVE kicks … just wow.