On location: Phillies 6, Pirates 4

Looking ahead to first pitch …

Game: Pirates (52-31) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (40-45)

Starters: RHP Gerrit Cole vs. LHP Cole Hamels

Time: 1:35 p.m.

Site: PNC Park

TV, radio: Root Sports, 93.7 The Fan

Here’s the official live box score.

Here’s the Pirates’ lineup …

1. Starling Marte, LF
  2. Jose Tabata, RF
  3. Andrew McCutchen, CF
  4. Gaby Sanchez, 1B
  5. Russell Martin, C
  6. Pedro Alvarez, 3B
  7. Neil Walker, 2B
  8. Clint Barmes, SS
  9. Cole, P

Here’s TribLIVE’s Pirates page. Rob Biertempfel and I are on the scene.

Comments

1. Eric Bowser says:

Shocking… Mercer makes an error… Barmes in lineup today.

#Hurdled

2. Naje says:

How about a day game after a night game, with a day game tomorrow in Chicago…in addition, that Mercer’s 7 errors may be a concern.

I think (hope) Eric was kidding. Mercer’s the unquestioned starter right now.

4. bradthedad says:

Beat me to it. Perfect opportunity to sit a brand new starter. No controversy here.

5. Naje says:

Not a fan of the Hurdled stuff… but thanks for the interp… yeah, Mercer’s the starter, but AW, I sure do hope he continues to improve. Ball tends to find the weakest link(s) in the field at critical times. Don’t want him to be one of the weaker ones out there; just steady, consistent, productive.

He has had an error in 4 of his last 8 games, though.

7. Now, Tabata’s batting second.

8. JRay3 says:

Happy Fourth everybody.

Well Bob Hasis called it last night, Barmes gets the start at SS. Encouraging to see Walker get three hits of lefties the past two games.

I know many here are down on Tabata, but he was hitting before injury and I like the fact he is going to be run out there everyday to see if he can be a solution or bring something to this mix.

Just have to wonder when Alvarez is going to move up in the order, his power and run production numbers have got to give him consideration for the 4-5 hole.

Time to take another series, go Bucs!

Ouch!

But I still feel better seeing his name in the lineup than Barmes. Call me crazy. Today’s a breather.

11. Eric Bowser says:

I wasn’t meaning he lost his job, purely it was obvious after the error that Hurdle would bench him. Can’t wait to see another 0-4 day from Barmes.

12. Playoffs by 2012 says:

Clint Barmes is a career .500 hitter against Cole Hamels.
    He has 2 doubles, and even 1 HR against him.
    Barmes has a 1.125 Slugging Pct and a 1.625 OPS lifetime against Hamels.

Maybe all Clint Hurdle did was look at the print out??

I mentioned yesterday the interview with Hurdle talking about Walker and lefties. He said he and Walker had had a lot of sit downs on that recently. He mentioned that Walker had been good against lefties batting right handed in 2010, so it was something Walker was kind of holding onto, but he also mentioned that Walker was down each year against lefties since then, and over 100 points of batting average from 2010 this year. I guess the main thing was it’s something they are aware of and working on, including Neil. He gets it.

14. Naje says:

Yep.

4 errors in 8 games. To suggest it is solely based on on last night’s error is ludicrous, and disingenuous.

Plus, see Playoff’s point below.

16. Happy to see Tabata in the 2 hole. Now he has to prove he deserves it. #1, #2, #3 could be quite the ‘scamperers’ if they get to running.

Johnnie Ray III, Pedro HAS been batting #5 the last few games. #6 today against lefty.

Hope Pedro hits the lefty and Neil hits righthanded. Otherwise #6, #7, #8, #9 will be a black hole in the line-up. Even Cole Hamels in his terrible year looks like he can handle those 4. Come on, Neil and suddenly “a little dependable against lefties Pedro!”

17. Playoffs by 2012 says:

TWO LINE THRUSDAY!!!

Max “wager” is 100 units on any single line.
    All “wagers” must be in multiples of 5 units.
    Play as few or as many lines as you’d like.
    As always, this is for fun and entertainment purposes.

NEW PLAYERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME & ENCOURAGED!!!

Line #1
    Total Combined HITS + WALKS + HBP by Jose Tabata + Clint Barmes in today’s game
    Line is 3.5

Line #2
    Total ATTENDANCE for today’s game at PNC Park
    Line is 37,200.5

Please Note – All games must be considered official games in order for line(s) to be valid. Any postponement, cancellation, or suspension of game(s) will void line(s).

GOOD LUCK!!!

18. JRay3 says:

Barmes actually had a double in his last start a few days ago versus Milwaukee and was 1-2 off the bench in game versus Angels time before that where he got in.

Nah, that has not pizazz. :-)

20. Naje says:

I have no idea where some fans get the idea that Hurdle benches players that give up 4 errors in their last 8 games. Mercer’s a major league SS and you can’t give away outs like that. Nor can you strike out with the bases loaded. And yes, I do like Mercer in the lineup… but he’s got a long way to go before I trust his game in the field.

21. Eric Bowser says:

I’m betting 0-4 is more likely

22. Naje says:

Great pre-game conversation that was, AW… really good stuff from him about a number of topics concerning the team.

23. Nate83 says:

Line 1 – 100 on the under

Line 2 – 50 on the over

Line #1 is genius.

25. OZ says:

Line 1: 100 under

Line 2: 100 under
    thx!

26. tomp says:

I just read that Ryan Roberts was optioned to AAA by Tampa, once again.

Here is a guy who i would prefer way over Inge.

He is a switch hitter, has a little pop, can GET ON BASE, can run a little bit, and can play multiple positions.

NH should take a flyer on this guy, cut INGE, and give this guy the 25th man role off the bench.

Maybe the team can catch lightning in a bottle, just like with Drew Sutton last season.
    Inge can be put on waivers, obviously no team in their right mind would claim him.
    Ship him to AAA then, and only recall him in case of dire emergency.
    Inge’s next Ab in a Pirate uniform should be as a september callup

Sitting on the bench, with cat -eye contacts, is a disgrace to the game.
    What type of veteran leadership is he really displaying?
    Stuff like that should be saved for the clubhouse, not the dugout.

27. Eric Bowser says:

I can’t wait to watch .204 hitting Clint Barmes because Mercer made 4 errors.

28. JRay3 says:

I know Pedro has been placed in five hole, his three run HR last night that changed game was off a LHP, I just think his numbers have both proven and shown he deserves to be like Cutch- find his spot in lineup and leave him alone.

You are correct in Hamels so on the surface you would like to believe success is to be had today.

+10

30. Najemo,

You are describing ANY first year starter in the Majors.

Mercer has earned being the starter——it wasn’t given to him——but rough spots still need to be ironed out. “Ti-i-i-me is on my side. Yes, it is!”

31. Playoffs by 2012 says:

I love how whenever Barmes gets a start now, it’s like Hurdle just benched Honus Wagner or Cal Ripken.

Mercer will get a minimum of 4-5 starts per week for the foreseeable future.
    But Barmes will still get a start or two per week.

32. Jason81 says:

Line #1–100 on the UNDER

Line #2–100 on the OVER

33. JRay3 says:

I’ll bet on the manager who has guided the team to 52-31 record thru 83 games, tops in all of baseball.

34. Playoffs by 2012 says:

Thank you, sometimes this blog provides all the inspiration I need for a daily line.

So, you’re sticking with he’s not in the lineup today solely because of last night’t error?

+1 to JRay’s comment.

37. Playoffs by 2012 says:

Isn’t there a Penguins game being re-run somewhere?
    ;)

I kid, I kid.

Just leave the room whenever he gets up to bat.
    My old man used to do that whenever Lee Mazzilli would come up to hit way back when.

38. Naje says:

Annoying much?

40. Playoffs by 2012 says:

He has too many tattoos.
    We already have our allotted quota of ink on this squad.
    Selig will fine us if we add any more.

41. Eric Bowser says:

I’ll be in the car by the time he bats, so I’ll switch to a CD for a song. lol

42. Eric Bowser says:

Can’t help you if that’s what your mirror told you… might want to turn it in at Disney for a new one.

Hey while we’re at it maybe it was Mercer’s 0-5 last night that got him a seat on the pine today?

44. Lad9 says:

Agreed. I was there last night and Jordy was fighting it a little bit. He was 0-5, and didn’t look himself in the field. Perfect time for a day off, particularly given the matchup history cited below by Playoffs. Jordy is still our SS.

45. Naje says:

Groaty… no problem with him starting. He’s earned his starts. Just has to keep improving. He can’t be the weakest link in the field.

(But we are playing like the ’27 Yankees)

I am still a fan of Jose Tabata. But this is it.

And I don’t think he looked so great in the outfield last night.

48. Naje says:

Yep…

I wasn’t saying he wasn’t in the lineup because of 4 errors in his last 8 games, Eric. All I was saying is IF you want to go the route, as you did, that he was benched because he had an error last night, lets look at the facts on errors.

Personally, I think it’s a breather and consistent with what Clint said about their playing time. Secondly, could have something to do with picking your spots for Barmes. Still think the idea it was preordained that after he made an error last night he was going to sit today is ludicrous.

50. Naje says:

Stick to hockey.

51. JRay3 says:

Good morning to the window, perfect day to take another series.

Line 1 – 100 on the UNDER

Line 2 – 100 on the OVER

Thanks and Let’s Go Bucs!

52. Eric Bowser says:

your Pirates fan card should be revoked, how dare you criticize anyone.

53. Eric Bowser says:

So it is written, so shall it be done….

54. Eric Bowser says:

Stick to ignoring the obvious

55. I don’t know anything about betting, but I’d take the under on that with Tabata and anyone, including Honus Wagner.

56. Eric Bowser says:

I must have forgotten about Barmes’ start on June 30… those 2 starts for Mercer must have really been pretty hard on him mentally and physically.

I wonder if DK is keeping track of the number & percentage of these types of responses.

Tabby says he about 85%, not the best place to be

Playoff,
    What did you’re old man have against Mazzilli?

And was this when LM was a Pirate or a Met?

Apparently I am at 60%

:-)

61. Not high on the guy right now. Didn’t impress in rehab. I’d like to see him succeed, but I don’t like loafers, no matter how much talent and potential they supposedly have.

62. Lad9 says:

I just cringed when Mazzilli had to throw the ball. One of the worst outfield arms of all time.

63. Naje says:

Stick to ignorance.

64. But a wonderful manager. (kidding)

Wandy received a platelet-rich plasma injection.

When I looked this up it seems a lot like what those cyclists in the Tour de France did – and got in trouble for. (Lance)

Does anyone know if this is different than what happened to them. I also thought the cyclists did some kind of blood transfusion / cleaning.

(what made me think of this and look it up was a comment from a radio personality yesterday)

He was very attractive, though. (No, I don’t have a man-crush)

68. JD says:

100 on the over for both please.

69. Frankie says:

Line 1 100 under

Line 2 100 over

Thanks

70. Lad9 says:

Line 1 under
    Line 2 over

Both for 100 American dollars. Thank you Playoffs. Go Buccos!!

71. Reading says:

I believe Barmes also had an error in that last start.

Thanks Playoffs

Line 1 – 100 over

Line 2 – 100 over

Beat Em Bucs

Go like 60

Thanks for the rational discussion.

74. Playoffs by 2012 says:

See, that’s the spirit. :)

I too think he was attractive and I thought he got a bit of a raw deal in Baltimore when it came to managing. (he wasn’t even allowed to pick his own coaches).

And he’s Italian!

76. JRay3 says:

Or maybe you didn’t take the time to notice Barmes has great career numbers against Hamels.

Have to find AB’s for your bench guys, it means Fort will get his start a week, it means you find the occasional spot to play Inge (Seattle and a three run HR to boot), platoons in RF and 1B get the other bench guys in regularly. And it means Barmes will play some, today the numbers support is as good a day as any.

Not that difficult, really it isn’t.

But it’s not as much fun, apparently, as criticizing for no rational reason. :-)

78. Playoffs by 2012 says:

To this day, my old man despises him.

According to my old man, when Mazzilli wasn’t pouting about playing for Pittsburgh, he was too busy “putting candy up his nose.”

Even now, just to get my old man’s blood boiling, I’ll put a Lee Mazzilli baseball card in with his Father’s Day card every year.
    Works like a charm!

And I think that’s what Clint’s point was in wanting to see more than stats.

80. Playoffs by 2012 says:

HA!

81. Reading says:

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance, and people can and do lose money- or so the disclaimer goes.

82. MadTurk says:

There is the nail on the head. This guy dislikes coaches/managers so no need to play into his ploy’s. Remember the fire Bylsma comment this is where it started.

83. Nate83 says:

Funny. I like debating with you so you will always have that.

84. JRay3 says:

Some just look at sunny days and will find fault the breeze isn’t just right.

I say embrace the moment, enjoy the ride and those that can’t their loss.

85. MadTurk says:

You mean when he went to his left on a ball hit to his right. That was funny, no harm no foul on the play though. Hope he shows something. He is not one of my favorite players.

86. stickyweb says:

Playoffs,
    I’ll take 100 on the over for both lines. Thanks.

87. JRay3 says:

No it does not, but there is an old adage that says history repeats itself.

Just like past performance of Hamels this year does not preclude him from throwing a no hitter today, but past performance does indicate that is highly unlikely.

Each day is a new day, this could be Barmes day or maybe it turns out it will not be, but why blast a manager about his move especially when said manager has pulled a majority of the right strings this year….52-31 seems to have a good plus of the situation.

MT
    I was at the game last night and on that play I said “Did I just see what I thought I did?”

There was not a replay on the video screen

89. A man after my own heart.

:D

90. I like your attitude.

91. MadTurk says:

:-) on he TV reply we went so far that you could not se him on the screen.

92. MadTurk says:

TV replay he went…

That’s hilarious.

94. Are you talking about Tabby?

Mercy.

95. Nate83 says:

Pulled the right strings is correct. Including switching to mercer at the appropriate time and sticking with him. Playing Barmes once a week is hardly a horrible thing. Especially with a rookie pitcher going on the mound for us. Cole doesn’t need any innings where he is forced to get 4 outs.

MadTurk is a wise man.

97. Reading says:

Who’s blasting the manager. Fourth of July. Big sellout crowd. Lots of excitement and electricity in the air. The new starting shortstop should be on the field.

98. Bob Hasis says:

The error was the straw, but as noted above 0-5 last night and being moved (indiscriminately to 8th) was just enough for CH to get his boy back in there.

The at bat in the 1st game when he K’d with the bases loaded late in the game was also a factor.

I am in somewhat of an agreement with this – I just wish CH would handle Barmes in the same way – instead of continually force-feeding us.

We’ll see

99. Bob Hasis says:

I heard Barmes was growing a beard until CH decided to insert back into the starting line-up.
    Look for a clean shaven SS today

100. Bob Hasis says:

You know very well 1/3 of the games will be lost, and 1/3 will be won. It’s the final 1/3 where managers worth their salt will be able to strategically win.

Pinch-hitting Inge for Jones – who had homered in his previous at bat wouldn’t be one of CH’s award winning moves. Inge K’d remember

101. Joey Mellons says:

100 and under on both lines.

102. Dadtackular says:

line 1 100 firecrackers on the under
    line 2 100 bottle rockets on the over

103. blazer says:

100 on the under for line 1 and over for line 2

Any suggestions for a manager who would have this team better than 52-31? Last I heard that was the best record in baseball. It’s increasingly amazing how they are doing that despite Clint’s alleged incompetence.

105. radio wave says:

At playoffs: happy Independence Day to you and everyone here. Indenced Independence Day is a day of bold moves so I will go with the 100 on the under for both lines.

106. Matt hoffman says:

100 over on both please.

I’m going to go with 100 Clint Barmes bobbleheads on both lines.

Line #1 on the UNDER

Line #2 on the OVER.

108. pattonbb says:

Line 1 – 100 UNDER
    Line 2 – 100 UNDER

Hope the Window is having a good 4th.

109. Tdb1977 says:

100 on the under on line 1 and 100 on the over for line 2.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

110. Karen22 says:

Line 1: 100-UNDER
    Line 2: 100-OVER

Let’s have some FIREWORKS at PNC this afternoon!

111. Karen22 says:

He did…he was responsible for the unearned run Charlie Morton gave up.

Mr. Playoffs……………

May I have 100 Independence Day Firecracker Hippos on the following?………

Line 1 — UNDER
    Line 2 —- OVER.

Thank you for this holiday service you provide for us.

BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

113. JUCOFan says:

Line 1 – 100 on the under

Clint is incompetent??
    FIRE TOMLIN !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

115. pattonbb says:

Then why is he playing, if not healthy?

116. cmat0829 says:

100 both lines UNDER.

I think attendance is officially “tickets sold” and I think today they gave away tickets to military perhaps?? Plus last night it was packed and the attendance was only 33K.

I HOPE Tabata/Barmes prove me wrong, but have to take the under there.

117. cmat0829 says:

He is promoting the movie Wolverine…

118. bman says:

@playoffs

Line 1: 100 on the UNDER

Line 2: 100 on the OVER

119. Bill Born says:

100 on under the 3.5 Tabata – Barmes line.
    Please

Martin continues to show he was/is the #1 upgrade in the offseason!!

121. Lad9 says:

It was packed last night. There had to be giveaways. The lowest guess in our six person attendance poll was 35.5K

Like I said…………………… ;)

123. JRay3 says:

Russell Martin easily gets Rollins, 16th runner he has nabbed this year, he single handedly gets Cole out of the inning.

124. JRay3 says:

Worth every penny the Pirates invested in him.

125. Dadtackular says:

impressive

126. pattonbb says:

An absolute stud.

127. Lad9 says:

I was wondering what he did on that play! Cutch gave him a look like “what planet are you on man”.

I know I was a little elary in the offseason……… with his #’s decling for 5 straight years…… being on this team, in this league, where he is looked to as a leader has done wonders for him, and in turn, has done wonders for the team.

129. JRay3 says:

How about that a hustle double for Tabata…time for the middle of lineup to get him in.

Should be “leary”.
    Damn Jandy disease!

131. Lad9 says:

Good hustle by Tabby on the double.

132. Lad9 says:

Happy 4th Hippo! Enjoy the pond and let’s bring home a Bucco win and run you up the pole again.

Thanks Lad, you too!

You know, it is might painful going up and down that darn pole all the time. Might have to come up with a safer celebration. ;)

Fourth of July wouldnt be the same without this dreck………..

135. Reading says:

Barmes going yard here would really be good.

136. Bob Hasis says:

It’s just like he’s never been gone he hasn’t lost that graceful long flowing swing and a miss

137. Reading says:

Pretty good hustle by Cole on that swinging bunt that went foul. Easily would have beaten it out.

Cutch with a clutch single!!!

2-0 good guys!

139. Nice to see clutch from Cutch.

140. pattonbb says:

Great at bat by Cutch. Fought off a couple nasty pitches before going back up the gut.

Two years ago Rollins easily makes the play on Cutch’s single up the middle.

It looks like he has lost a lot of range.

142. MadTurk says:

Yes in last nights game

143. JRay3 says:

How about Tabby 3-6 in his return to lineup and now hitting .287 on year. Cutch with 44 RBI’s after the big two out run producing hit.

144. JRay3 says:

Cole just attacking hitters, 12 of 15 batters first pitch strikes, just 44 pitches thru 4 innings of work, 4 K’s and no free passes. He basically is saying he believes his stuff is better than the opposition bats.

145. That black hole in Bucs’ line-up that is #6, #7, #8, #9 could make Hamels get better in a hurry.

Thankfully the ‘scamperers’ in # 1, #2, #3 come through with their legs and bats to get Pirates a 2 – 0 lead.

146. MadTurk says:

Greed, you are correct it was not hit all that hard either. I will still take the hit and runs ;-)

147. MadTurk says:

Agreed

148. florida steeler says:

Pedro will have his hands full with Hamels. Listening to the Philly broadcast–real nice to hear professionals at work instead of the babbling, PR Department Pirate announcers. Blass and Walk NEVER SHUT UP.

149. florida steeler says:

What an awful arm.

Throws from the outfield!!

Horrible

151. JRay3 says:

Cole sitting comfortably at 95-96 than shows he can ratchet it up as he goes 100 on Utley who fouls it off but Cole than gets him out in front on 88 slider that ends up as soft ground out.

And you just dropped a percentage point.

153. pattonbb says:

According to Elias, The last time the Red Sox and Pirates had the best records in their leagues on July 4th, was 1903.

154. florida steeler says:

Philly announcers say Locke, Melancon and Grilli need to be on All Star team.

Did Neverett just ask this soldier what keeps him going back to Kuwait?

156. florida steeler says:

Does anyone know who the home plate umpire is?? He is worse than Meals. Of course, it is his crew.

157. florida steeler says:

I cannot listen to those morons any longer. Some visiting announcers are also bad but Philly’s are exceptional.

Looked like 5 strikes to Howard.

His answer was awesome.

“It’s my job.”

160. cmat0829 says:

Cole was visibly upset/affected by the home plate umpire squeezing the plate….

161. pattonbb says:

Don’t like the decision to pull Cole. He was throwing strikes. Ump was squeezing him.

And just like that, the game is tied.

The flair is in front of Tabata. He’s got to take charge…and run hard for it

163. Reading says:

So much for the five perfect innings of relief the other day

164. pattonbb says:

Snider makes that play. But probably doesn’t get 2 hits today. Neither one are the answer.

165. Reading says:

Can we get him out of here now?

166. JRay3 says:

Didn’t like the move either, and it has quickly turned into a disaster.

167. Bob Hasis says:

Well CH, what’s your next great move?

168. cmat0829 says:

lol, no way anyone makes that catch, come on guys.

169. florida steeler says:

A fluke–throws meat balls up there.

To buy a crystal ball?

171. Bob Hasis says:

AS I said above, 1/3 of the games are decided by strategy and managerial decisions – this appears to be one of them

172. florida steeler says:

Clint the fielder!!!!!

173. pattonbb says:

No way Tabata will ever be able to make that play.

174. radio wave says:

We must have someone better than this guy at Indy.

I never really understood that saying. Seems very anecdotal.

How come I never hear Walk say that the Pirates are scoring with a bunch of bloops and well placed hits?

177. Bob Hasis says:

Your comments and logic have already given you away

178. pattonbb says:

Ruiz’s hit was no bloop.

179. Reading says:

I see a key Inge PH appearance in our future.

180. florida steeler says:

Because they are the most disgusting, one way announcers in baseball. The Pirates didn’t exactly murder the ball when we scored and we are in real trouble now against Hamels.

This guy has some very good numbers and before today he has inherited 12 runners and none have scored.

What is that supposed to mean?

183. Reading says:

2-11 record? No problem. Double digit Ks easily obtainable against Bucs.

184. Reading says:

This game is disappointing to say the least. Phils look like the playoff team this series.

Phillies players don’t seem to try too hard to get out of the way of inside pitches.

186. Reading says:

Imagine a pinch hitter actually driving the ball to the outfield deep enough to get in a run. Then imagine swinging at a low and outside garbage pitch for strike three. Disgruntled.

187. Patrick(ri) says:

No complaint about the move, as it worked, but doesn’t pinch-hitting for Tabata sort of fly in the face of giving him opportunity to show what he can do. Also, consider that two straight right handers hit the righty. .???

Utley is showing teams that he still has something in the tank

Could be interesting for him at the trade deadline

Love this excerpt from Delmon Young’s contract:

may earn additional $0.6M in bonuses based on six weigh-ins during season ($0.1M each for weighing 230 pounds or less at first three weigh-ins and $0.1M each for weighing 235 pounds or less at last three weigh-ins)

190. MadTurk says:

LOL Thanks Arriba, I have moments…

192. Bob Hasis says:

What was so difficult for you to understand my entry? It is virtually self-explanatory!
    You call it anecdotal?

193. TJ says:

Off topic but guess we will never know how the Morrow for Morrow trade worked out….

Joe Morrow part of a 7 player deal between Dallas and Boston. Seguin going to Dallas with Erikkson going to Boston. So not only did Brendan not choose boston but the bruins end up getting the player the Pens had to give up to get him! Irony!

194. Bob Hasis says:

My question was serious about just what CH would do now that he took his “strength” out of the game meaning his starting pitcher, thrust the outcome of the game into the hands of his “soon to be overworked” bullpen, and never giving Cole a chance to win – or lose – his own game.

AS mentioned elsewhere, one of those games a manager can take full responsibility or credit for the outcome.

Crystal ball is far less than anecdotal.

195. TJ says:

Would love to see it but he’d have to play 1B. No way are they going to mess with Walker if they want to sign him long term.

Lower that Jolly Hippo.

These types of games happen. Guess this is one of the “54″.

Bucs going to Wrigley for the weekend. Cubs seem to be a good tonic for a loss. :)

I think your entry was vague. And it looks like you didn’t understand my entry. :-)

198. TJ says:

I smell a trip to the DL for Mr Snider pretty soon.

Was really hoping for extra innings.

I wanted to see a Bucco victory….and wanted to delay getting out there to cut the grass

200. diehard says:

If that 5 perfect innings is what got your attention on Mazzarro, you haven’t been paying attention. He’s been solid pretty much all year.

News: This Just In | Trib List | ICycle | Flow Back