Chat with Dejan Kovacevic

Comments

1. Max says:

Have the Penguins hired Bylsma’s mid-season replacement in Martin?

2. Max says:

There seems to be nothing short of personal and unknown why Tomlin whacked his Special Teams coach last year, on the eve of the season, too.

The common element in those two situations is Coach Vocabulary!

3. Max says:

So, Hurdle is great. But how about all those losing seasons here and before the Bucs?

4. tim m says:

by all accounts Clint Hurdle should be manager of the year, but one of so called faults seems to be his handling of players during the game. Do you think he can adjust and use his whole bench during this playoff run, and as example him letting Buck hit w/ bases loaded with Jones Snider, and Sanchez on the bench?

You have to post these INSIDE the chat, tim. No one sees them here.

6. Max says:

…IF…Pirates drop out of playoffs in first WC game, does that change your vote on MOY?

DK: It can’t. It’s a regular-season award.

Next week, Matt, put your questions up in the actual chat field. This is for comments after the fact.

7. Rocky says:

If they want to win the Cup again, that better be the case. The Pens are NEVER going to win another so long as Bylsm is head coach.

8. Matt hoffman says:

Sorry DK
    It isn’t too often I disagree with you, but I believe I would go with J. Gomez as the 4th starter if needed over Locke. In my humble opinion, I would go with even Cole or Cumpton over Locke. I think Locke is totally gassed at this point. I still can’t get out of my mind how good Cumpton was the last time he faced St. Louis.
    With that being said, I have been wrong before!

9. Matt hoffman says:

I also was pulling for the Reds, just based on the fact that St. Louis has a much easier schedule than anybody the last 2 weeks.

10. carey Pahel says:

Hi
    I am a Pirate fan in NC. Is Garrett Jones hurt or is just benched? I notice he has not played in the past few games since the Pirates recent trades. Jones seemed to be coming on recently so I hope he gets adequate playing time.

Thanks