Chat with Dejan Kovacevic

Comments

1. Chris Santinoceto says:

Dustin Jeffrey is a nice asset to have, given his versatility and his being the organization’s only real depth up the middle, but has the time arrived where it might be beneficial for both parties for him to be moved? If he isn’t in the lineup with 3 of the top 9 forwards on the shelf, it really doesn’t seem like there is any place for him with this team, and I suspect he would have value to most any other team on the market.

2. Cody Miller says:

I know this is probably a weekly question but what are the Pens going to do with all these defensemen? Why not trade someone so Bortuzzo can play too? They need to get younger and give these guys the spots they earned.

3. Cody Miller says:

Now that Maatta is staying with them what are the chances he only plays 40 games and then gets sent back down?

4. Cody Miller says:

What is your favorite sport to watch at the Olympics besides hockey?

5. mexsteeler says:

Dejan, what kind of turnover do you see with the Steelers secondary over the next two years?

6. mexsteeler says:

I know Landry Jones isn’t going to start any time soon but are his mechanics better they were in the preseason?

7. Newtang says:

Uh-oh, the Steelers are undefeated this year when there’s no weekly chat. Just throwin that out there.

8. DK: Guys, PLEASE put the questions into the actual field above, not in the comments. They won’t be seen when I go into the chat room, unfortunately.

Thanks!

DK— in the chat you said “I enjoy a ton of the Steelers and Penguins blogs on a regular basis, and I’ll occasionally give shout-outs on Twitter. I’m afraid if I do that here, I’ll leave someone out. But the quality of the blogs related to both of our most popular teams is, I dare say, among the best in the country.”

Could you provide links to the blogs you were referencing? I’d like to check them out.

As I have said before, for some reason a percentage is calculated for MEYE posts.

At least your 40% is still intact with the Psychedelic Furs post. You might try changing your avatar to Green Lantern.

I don’t believe in comics.

Wonder Woman?