On location: Penguins 6, Maple Leafs 5, shootout

Looking ahead to faceoff …

Game: Penguins (15-9-1) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (14-9-1)

Time: 7:38 p.m.

Site: Consol Energy Center

TV, radio: Root Sports, 105.9 The X

Here’s the official live summary.

Here’s TribLIVE’s Penguins page. Rob Rossi, Josh Yohe and I are on the scene.

Comments

1. DK: Guys, I am so, so sorry about blanking out on this. It was done and ready to go 24 hours in advance. Just forgot to pull the trigger.

Next time, PLEASE, send me an email or tweet or anything to let me know.

Is this the Pirate game thread?

Dejan, you were on a date.

And you told me never, ever to bother you with an e-mail

How bout a deal, we cut you a break and you cut us one,, once in a while?? ;-)

We’re all human

Happy Turkeyday

@AW, yeah, the PBC is worrying me

And the Pens won, so life is good

5. Only a 7.9 share tonight because of this.

6. KenKopp says:

I’m getting ready to hit the hay DK, so please don’t forget to “Pull the trigger” om Morning Java, because I really look forward to it with my morning java. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day all of you Lunnies.

7. DJ says:

We looked for the closest thing, saw the “300 sellouts” reference in the Morning Java and just posted there.

Dedicated, resourceful bloggers. Like the Pens tonight, dealt a bad hand and we made the most of it.

++++++++++++++