TribLIVE Radio podcast: On headaches and overhype

Morning, Lunatics …

My weekly TribLIVE Radio show began with me, working through a booming headache and no small amount of annoyance, ranting about social media distortion. Especially as it relates to Gregory Polanco.

Here’s video of that segment:

Trib hockey writer Rob Rossi pays us a visit to talk about the Penguins’ coaching search and the incredible Los Angeles Kings, and we get a bonus, rare in-studio visit from Suckmeter.

This, too, was captured on video:

Thanks for calling, emailing and listening!

Comments

1. Andrew says:

Pareto Principle: 20% of the fans make 80% of the noise.

2. Cobra39 says:

Too bad Taillon got hurt or we would’ve had double the fun watching DK descend into madness. :-P

3. Dadtackular says:

Polanco Principle: .001% of the fans make 99% of the negative noise on twitter.

4. wvstarship says:

DK, I think you need a vacation. Seriously.

5. Reading says:

On the overhype, Tuesday morning I had a telephone conference with five people located in Pittsburgh. I’m about 1,100 miles away. To break the ice, I mentioned that this was a big night in Pittsburgh with Polanco being called up for his first MLB game. Nobody knew what I was talking about. OK, on to work.

6. James says:

Hi DK,

I am having trouble accessing your podcast from Wednesday’s show. Usually, I have no trouble, but this time it says “Sorry, looks like 611DK14.mp3 cannot be found.” And then it shows a link back to TribLive.

Any thoughts?